Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eggs and Soldiers

Recently I made Charlie eggs and soldiers for the first time.

My older boys still love to eat it so I thought it was about time to introduce Charlie to this much loved, quick and easy food.

Even I like to partake of this childhood favourite on occasion.

Me thinks one can never be too old for eggs and soldiers.



Ok, so you dunk the toast like this?



Hmmm, I'm not sure about this but I'll give it a taste.



Not bad. Not bad at all.



You mean there's MORE in there???



I could get used to this. I hope there's another egg coming soon.


And at the end we even turned the empty egg shells up side down and pretended to trick each other that they were new eggs full of yummy yolk ready to crack with the spoon.

Charlie thought it was hysterical.

I love that it's so easy to please a toddler.

And his big brothers.

1 comment:

  1. Why won't my kids eat eggs? That look like so much fun and easy too!

    ReplyDelete