Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A boy in a box

Hey, there. What's up?


Bet you're all mighty jealous of my new digs.


Yeah, I know. At first I was all like, yeah, whatever with the box.

But then I realised how versatile it was.

Plenty of room if you need to stretch out. Or play 'Jack in the Box'.

And it's a great place to hang out when life all gets too much.

Or you want to scare the cat as he walks past.

Then if you just need to take a quick nap, no problem.





I don't know about you, but I love my box.

2 comments:

  1. oh yes. boxes are rather popular at our house right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it always amazes me when parents by all these expensive toys when all they really have to do is give them a few empty boxes and the pots and pans with some wooden spoons.......

    Great photos, Charlie is sure growing.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete