Monday, August 8, 2011

It's still Winter.... I think.


All weekend I kept on thinking to myself "must find time to blog, must find time to blog". And do you think I found time?

Nope.

Days seem to fly by of their own accord leaving me reeling and trying to remember which day and even which week it is.

I do know it's August, and I do know it's still winter despite the sunshine we got recently.

How do I know, I hear you ask? I think this speaks for itself....


Clear skies and cold mornings = frosted up windows that provide endless fun.

Especially as it means I can continue to snuggle under a blanket on the couch and stay warm whilst watching Charlie and hearing his running commentary on everything he's drawing.

That boy never stops talking!!!

And this is where my lovely husband would interject that Charlie gets that particular trait from me. Hmmm.... he may be right.



Charlie was so pleased with his 'artwork' that I decided to get up and get the carmera to record it for posterity.

And so you all out there reading could also appreciate the masterpiece. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Great artwork Charlie! I think I would prefer to stay snuggled under the blanket too. Come on spring, hurry up, I am cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Quite the little artiste! I love when little ones have running commentaries about everything. Nate's doing it too and it's the funniest thing ever. I'm looking forward to winter, this heat is killing me!

    ReplyDelete