Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashionable and Fabulous Friday - The Sexy Red Dress Edition

And here we are at the best day of the week! Yay for Fridays.

Let's get straight into it today, shall we?


It's the Lady in Red (looking a little severe in this particular photo).

Actually I wore this outfit on Monday when I went to work, but I really wanted to take pics of it to show you all, so I saved it for today.

Today I'm at home dressed a little more casual as I don't usually wear foot ache and limp inducing high heeled boots around the house all that much.


This lovely red wool dress is my attempt to brighten up winter a little. It's a new purchase from when I took myself on a bit of a spending spree last week. I love to wear red so I just couldn't go past this particular dress.

I usually wear jeans or long pants in winter as I feel the cold, but I wanted to be a bit different so this warm dress is perfect teamed with thick black tights and previously mentioned, foot pain inducing black boots.

(As a cute aside : when I wear tights or stockings, Charlie can't help constantly touching my legs and asking why mummy's legs are black. For some inexplicable reason he just can't fathom why I would want to wear such a thing).

So there you have it - Warm, Fashionable and of course, Fabulous!

And just to finish off, the obligitory final photo :


Soon he'll be taking the F&FF photos for me.

Have a Fabulous weekend people!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You look very Fabulous in red =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit - you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress and red is a favourite colour of mine also.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete