Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How do you spend a sick day?

Today our home is over run with illness. The horrible runny nose, annoying sore throat and irritating cough type of illness. People seem to be dropping like flies.

Thankfully, I'm still healthy. Someone needs to be well enough to dish out sympathy and tissues.

So what did I do to entertain a disgustingly snotty almost three year old stuck indoors due to bad weather and illness?


Played cars (of course!).



Picked the meagre winter vegetables from our garden in between rain showers.



Practised our letters.



Ate lots of yummy healthy fruit.



Did some cooking.



And used lots of these.

4 comments:

  1. I hope the lurgy leaves your happy home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you all get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone is on the road to recovery now?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete