Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taking a breather.

Due to current circumstances I'm going to take a short break from this blog. More from necessity than anything else.

Today Charlie has taken a turn for the worse with the glandular fever. This could take a while for him to get over.

Nursing a sick and very clingy toddler, whilst still trying to work from home 30 hrs a week and look after the home and other kids and husband, is taking it's toll and something has to give.

I will return, I promise! I love writing this blog too much, and love the people I have met through writing it.

I thank you for your understanding and I hope to be back in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that Charlie is still sick. I hope he starts getting over his sickness soon. Will definitely be missing your Fashionable Friday posts =). Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry to hear about him being sick! I hope that he recovers soon and your life gets back to normal!

    ReplyDelete