Friday, October 1, 2010

Fasionable Friday

Ok, so we've had the ode to the 1950's, now we're moving on to the 1960's!

Yeah, baby!



(trying out my model poses for you all. Anyone know a good modelling agency? I'm the next Cindy Crawford, you know. What? Don't laugh, I so could be. Stranger things have happened.)


This is my modern take on a 1960's look. All I need now is for Woodstock to be revived, I'm ready to get groovy, man.

I did wear this particular dress to a concert starring a plethora of fabulous and famous aging 60's Motown singers, but it was teamed it with a pair of very high heeled, retro looking, knee high brown leather boots instead of the wedges I'm wearing here.

It was a decision I regretted.

But on the upside, I did get a lot of compliments that night. (hehehe!)



During this particular modeling session, someone decided to crash the photo shoot, so I couldn't resist including him here.



Is that an uncomfortable smile I see from Kaiden?

"Mum, you're embarrassing me in front of the whole of the world wide web".


What else are mums for, darling?

2 comments: