Monday, December 6, 2010

Fashionable and Fabulous Friday - Better Late than Never Right?

I've had a crazy busy weekend but I'll write about that in another post.

Right now, it's time for more important things - like Fashionable and Fabulous Friday.

So these photos were actually taken on Friday, but have sat in my camera until today.

Here goes :



This was a spur of the minute, brand new combo of existing clothes from my wardrobe.

It was a slightly cool summers day, so on went my warm and comfortable boots, but I still wanted to have a touch of summer, hence the lovely pink cotton skirt.

Del's comment when I walked out was "You're very pink today".

Not sure whether that was a compliment or not. You never can tell with my husband.


Hmmm.... what IS that intruding on my photo shoot???

Shoo!

Oh, it's just Charlie's elephant Zambi.

But he's a little high for Charlie to be holding him.

Next think I know Charlie and Corey pop around the corner laughing hysterically together.

Kaiden even stuck his head out the bathroom door to see what was going on.



Corey obviously in a very silly mood, started kissing Zambi. I threatened that I would post pictures of this on my blog, and still he continued.

I guess it goes with all the other embarrassing photos I have of him over the years.

Nothing tops the photo of him wearing my bra and knickers though. No, he was not a toddler who didn't understand. He was 9 years old.

We never let him forgot that particular incident.

But I won't be posting that photo. I can't embarrass the poor boy too much.

Or can I?



I love living in a house filled with my crazy and fun boys. It keeps me smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes :) Boys rocks :) Your story reminded me of what happen in the store with Sam last week-- we were shopping and walked past the lingerie department. Sammy pointed at all the bras and said-- look! It is mommy's underwears!

    Nothing gets past that kid I tell ya... and it is not like I walk around in my underwear or anything....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh both boys have grown, they are as tall as you now...........they're not boys, they are young men aren't they.........

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are awesome. Your place looks like a warm and wonderful ans slightly crazy place to live and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHaHa! I love it! Your boys are so funny.

    ReplyDelete